Brass Living Room Furniture
Brass living room furniture is unique
and elegant which adds style as well as strength to varied designs of
furniture. Brass furniture works in alliance with furnishings such as
clocks and lighting to create beautiful interior spaces. Brass furniture
for living room usually concentrates on the traditional antique style
but in more recent time has expanded to offer some of the more
This luxury living room furniture is polished and lacquered to give its
golden color. At times, it is filled with enamel paint. Brass furniture
works in conjunction with furnishings such as clocks and lighting to
create comfortable and convenient interior spaces. Brass metal furniture
provides a distinctive touch with stunning style and handcrafted
artistry and delicate artwork. Usually, the frame is made of brass. Some
furniture have wood/metal combination.
Types of Brass Living Room Furniture
Advantage of Brass Furniture
Brass furniture is ergonomic living room furniture helpful in making
even the simple decor look attractive. Few benefits of using them are:
- Reflects high class
- Known for its excellent corrosive resistance
- Outstanding look
- Brass is easily machined to melt & bent so as to get the
desired shape you want
- Excellent plating, polishing and finishing features
Disadvantage of Brass Furniture
Brass is prone to a blackish tarnish and hence requires a good deal
How to take care of Brass Furniture?
- Clean brass furniture with a dry cloth regularly.
- Use solvents and detergents to remove the tarnish.
- You can also dampen a soft cloth in hot vinegar, then dip
in table salt and rub the brass.
- Use mild abrasives to polish the metal.
- Use oils to act as a barrier between the metal and air.
- Do not use heavy abrasives to clean brass furniture.